No products in the cart.
Original NIMBUS Seat Cushion
Seat Cushion features a beautiful shearling top layer for the best pressure dispersal and moisture wicking properties. The lower Air Weave layer provides air circulation throughout the cushion. Includes a built-in handle system that allows for easy movement of the legs, and Eco-Grip panel to keep the Seat Cushion in place.
The Seat Cushion helps to relieve pressure through the hips, back and thighs. Perfect for use on wheelchairs, recliners, office chairs and even in the car!
See below for more information
Shearling helps to reduce pressure sores
Our shearling is cruelty-free, meaning that no sheep are harmed. The material is real wool, on a polyester backing. Shearling has many beneficial qualities:
- natural wool fibers are hypoallergenic
- Wicks away moisture from the skin
- Insulates the body in the winter, keeps cool in summer
- Resists compression
- Machine washable
Air Weave Fabric promotes air flow
- Helps to prevent the build-up of moisture and heat
- Creates a breathable cushioning layer to absorb pressure
- Durable and strong – 80lbs per square inch tensile strength
- 10X the air flow of regular knit fabrics
- 100% polyester
Poly-Memory-Gel Insert provides support and weight distribution
- Prevents heat build up
- Disperses shock
- Peaked designed contours the with the body for best support
- Simple to remove
Advanced Shim Technology
Poly-Memory- Gel Shims/ Inserts allow impact zones to be absorbed evenly, removing pressure points and discomfort. This innovative blend of cushioning materials will improve comfort and help to reduce pressure sores.
Black, Blue, Grey
There are no reviews yet.